Old 01-03-2011, 02:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle[_1_] Mike Lyle[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Default Garden Vouchers

On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 02:09:24 -0800 (PST),
wrote:
[...]

Personally, I hate being given vouchers, and recall the Jasper Carrot
sketch about his preference for those issued by the Bank of England. I
got stiffed with £20 of Woollie ones, and have the same in Boots',
though even in a big Boots I can't find anything I want for that much.

I expect you've already considered arranging something with somebody
who needs new specs, or even the surprisingly expensive arch supports
for the dreaded plantar fascist-itis.

--
Mike.