Old 01-03-2011, 02:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle[_1_] Mike Lyle[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Default Tools: Fancy or home made?

On Tue, 01 Mar 2011 12:21:15 GMT, Baz wrote:
[...]

What tips have you for 'making do' with tools?

I wouldn't be without my faithful stainless steel table fork for
general poking-about duties. Chinagraph pencil for writing on labels
made from strips of yogurt pot: weather- and fade-proof. Once upon a
time, when I thought you had to be fussy, I had a few odd plastic
things like aerosol caps marked with the weight of growmore, bonemeal,
etc they would hold: now I just guess, which is the ultimate
making-do.

--
Mike.