Old 02-03-2011, 03:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle[_1_] Mike Lyle[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Default OTish? Horse s**t. (Leading on from cat crap)

On Wed, 2 Mar 2011 00:49:34 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

[...]

We have lots of hoity in our village, though I live in the "rough
end" (but not the really lowlife end, which is the council house
estate).

Abrupt disqualification there, from the game of calling other people
snobs. But thanks for playing.

To qualify for the upper end you need to drive a German car and have a
half timbered "cottage". Oh, or a barn conversion.
I have niether.

--
Mike.