Old 02-03-2011, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default OTish? Horse s**t. (Leading on from cat crap)

"RG" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 02 Mar 2011 14:01:45 -0000, Baz wrote:

"'Mike'" wrote in
:

Give him some slack space, my friend.

Ignore him if you have to. But he has contributed, and is obviously
in some
distress.

Baz

'distress' ?

Ties others who are distressed if they don't have the opportunity to
take a poke at me :-))

That's why I 'bait' them :-))

And they bite every time. You watch.

They HAVE to reply/poke

Kindest regards

Mike

Mike, the only reason of the above, is that it's all in your head.
Nobody is making or forcing you to reply! Quite the opposite.

You are showing all the signs of Paranoia, Mike.
I would suggest to you getting some help with it. It is not shameful,
and I
know it must be quite shocking to you, but I urge you to at least explore
the possibility. See your GP, he/she will not be judgemental, they see it
as part of their job. After all it is not uncommon.

Please take this as advice and not criticism.
Your friend
Baz

Hello Baz.
It's very kind of you to make such a thoughtful suggestion, but I fear it
will fall on deaf ears. Similar comments have been made by various
well-intended contributors over the years but unfortunately they have all
been rebuffed. Your (presumable amateur?) diagnosis may or may not be
correct - others have suggested different conditions and only an expert
would be able to assess the actual problem and suitable treatment.
Unfortunately this would need the patient's cooperation, which does not
seem to be forthcoming. That's a great shame because whatever the
condition is it seems to be getting worse and on more than one occasion he
has seriously offended people and come close to getting into trouble.
I think that all we can do for the moment is to ignore his posts and hope
that his family or friends can persuade him to get help.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

Please remember that.

Kindest POSSIBLE regards and let's hope you can improve on your postings.

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive