Old 02-03-2011, 05:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default OTish? Horse s**t. (Leading on from cat crap)

On Mar 2, 12:07*pm, Janet wrote:
In article 1ab2e477-0f4a-4388-a23b-
, says...

All upmarket dogs have two sylable names. Lowlife dogs have single
sylable names. *Just something I have noticed.

* * That chip on your shoulder must be affecting your hearing.

* *The creme de la creme of dog aristocracy, are the highly trained
working sheep dog, which are traditionally given a single-syllable name. *

* *Janet.

La-ssie? Black Bob?
You watch too much TV and "One man and his dog".
Absoluetely no relation to reality.
Heh Heh. Sheep farmers are the poorest (and hardest working of the
lot). (I used to have a hill farm in Wales. Most of my nieghbours
lived in absolute penury. The traditional dog food was potato
peelings. Boiled if it was lucky. Plus the odd rabbit/rat it caught
for itself.