Old 02-03-2011, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] stephen.hull@btinternet.com is offline

Default Irresponsible cats owners offer (bad) advice.

In message
"Christina Websell" wrote:

"Alan" wrote in message
In message , Christina Websell
wrote
A couple of hours should be enough to plant out your seedlings and sow
your
seeds.
Just an idea.

And a couple of hour later the local cat population will destroy the work.

--

You are starting to annoy me now. Drive some sticks in around your seed bed
and get a cheap green net from Wilkinson to make a tent over them.

Get yourself a bigger garden, Alan, then you won't even notice. I would not
normally have said that, but the fact remains it's illegal to catch owned
cats to protect your seed bed in a very small garden (or ever)
The Rspca will get very suspicious if you keep taking cats there. How many
excuses can you give?

"I found this cat starving in my garden" is good Twice.

Tina

I have seen at least four different cats wonder down our garden on
a regular basis, none have yet used the borders as a toilet, maybe
its because we have wild garlic growing which tends to deter them.

Stephen.

--
http://www.stephen.hull.btinternet.co.uk
From the Wirral Peninsular.