Old 02-03-2011, 09:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Irresponsible cats owners offer (bad) advice.

On 2011-03-02 19:01:20 +0000, "Christina Websell"
said:

"Alan" wrote in message
In message , Christina Websell
wrote
A couple of hours should be enough to plant out your seedlings and sow
your
seeds.
Just an idea.

And a couple of hour later the local cat population will destroy the
work.

--

You are starting to annoy me now. Drive some sticks in around your seed
bed

Get yourself a bigger garden, Alan, then you won't even notice. I would
not
normally have said that, but the fact remains it's illegal to catch owned
cats to protect your seed bed in a very small garden (or ever)
The Rspca will get very suspicious if you keep taking cats there. How
many
excuses can you give?

"I found this cat starving in my garden" is good Twice.

Tina

Christina, the entire idea of these fools is to get you to respond, be
upset, feel angry etc. It's a kind of masturbation for people with teeny
weeny little............lives. Believe me these 'men' who never actually
developed, are getting off on your responses. If anyone went near one
of them with an RSPCA inspector or a policeman they'd be grovelling and
saluting within seconds. Truly - starve them out by ignoring them but
please, don't encourage them by taking them seriously. I doubt even their
families do that!
--

You are quite right Sacha, but it's hard sometimes.
Tins