Old 03-03-2011, 09:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default How Many?

"Fuschia" wrote in message
On Thu, 3 Mar 2011 08:58:13 -0000, "'Mike'"
wrote:

"uriel13" wrote in message

"'Mike'[_4_ Wrote:
;914086"]"Baz" wrote in message
...-
"'Mike'" wrote in
:
--

Give him some slack space, my friend.

Ignore him if you have to. But he has contributed, and is obviously
in some
distress.

Baz-

'distress' ?

Ties others who are distressed if they don't have the opportunity to
take a poke at me :-))

That's why I 'bait' them :-))

And they bite every time. You watch.

They HAVE to reply/poke

Kindest regards

Mike
-

Mike, the only reason of the above, is that it's all in your head.
Nobody is making or forcing you to reply! Quite the opposite.

You are showing all the signs of Paranoia, Mike.
I would suggest to you getting some help with it. It is not shameful,
and
know it must be quite shocking to you, but I urge you to at least
explore
the possibility. See your GP, he/she will not be judgemental, they see
it
as part of their job. After all it is not uncommon.

Please take this as advice and not criticism.
Your friend
Baz-

And your Medical qualifications are ............................ ?

Kindest regards

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

Hi Mike,
When the winder upper get wound up its time to look in the
mirror and ask why!

uriel13

The mind is like a parachute its totally useless unless its open.

--
uriel13

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

:-))

and if you think I am wound up, I suggest YOU have the problem :-))

Kindest possible sympathies :-))

Mike
Read and digest my sig ;-) Advertising NOTHING, just some advice to you
:-)))

How many people have to tell you you have a problem before you begin
to accept it?
Do you REALLY think you are the only one in step?
Wouldn't you rather have people like you instead of pity you?

I don't have a problem. YOU have if you are brainwashed by the others :-))

When I went in for my heart operation, THIS NEWSGROUP/FORUM was the ONLY one
which had been brainwashed to not send any get well cards. Another two
forums posted I think it was 21 pages (I have them somewhere so will check
sometime) which were printed off and brought into me. The locker top was not
large enough for all the cards. Does that look like I am lacking friends?
Hospital visiting is supposed to be two at a time at the bedside. At one
time I had SEVEN. Does that look as if I lack friends?

It is?

YOU have the problem

Best possible wishes