Old 03-03-2011, 03:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle[_1_] Mike Lyle[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Default Irresponsible cats owners offer (bad) advice.

On Wed, 2 Mar 2011 16:26:06 -0800 (PST), Judith in France
wrote:
[...]

Now I have a real problem to do with gardening, my husband told me
tonight that when I get back from a holiday away in the Far East, that
he wants to visit our daughter who has recently moved to Wales.
Hurrah, I really miss her, BUT he watns to go wehen my seeds will need
trasplanting into trays. Add to that, I want to bring our dog with
us, but she has 5 cats! So, do we book into a B&B which is dog
friendly in Wales and what do I do about my multiple seeds which are
just about to grow their second leaves????

Fred Downham's advice was that a gardener should go on holiday only in
October. I'd choose November myself, but I wouldn't argue with Fred
Downham of Lancaster.

I'd hate to be anywhere but home after a holiday, and so would the
dog; but surely you'll only need a few days to move the seedlings on?

Of course, you could always take the seed trays with you...

--
Mike.