Old 05-03-2011, 06:23 PM
maryjones2 maryjones2 is offline
Registered User

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Bello View Post
I have just bought a home and am interested in planting a tree in a
specific area for privacy. The problem is I have never planted
anything in my life and have no idea who to even go to for help or
where to "buy" a tree. Can anyone give me any pointers?
I have you have ever seen a tree grow. Yes?! Hoping you have lots of interests on trees. Where do you want to grow your tree? We have indoors and outdoor plants. You are also required to have good soil, tools and protective wear. Visit your nearest plant store and ask for instructions before buying the tree.