Old 06-03-2011, 02:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default April

"Madahlia" wrote in message
...[color=blue][i]

Christina Websell;913904 Wrote:
"Roger Tonkin" wrote in message
We have just booked a holiday that will take us away from home for
virtually the whole of April - normally the busiest month for
sowing/planting out etc.

Does anyone have advice on what I can do with seedlings/young plants
that should be ready in April (onions & leeks at the moment). Whilst
the
neighbours will water things in the greenhouse (cold and drafty!) and
even mow the lawn, I can not expect them to plant out my veggies.I never
plant out leeks until June/July - never ready or organised

before then! They have always resulted in a crop so far. So I'm sure you
can leave them until you get back.

I did not write anything of the sort and tbh, I just wish gardenbanter
would P off from rec.gardening.

Tina

--
Madahlia