Old 06-03-2011, 11:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default OTish? Horse s**t. (Leading on from cat crap)

On Mar 6, 2:14*am, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
"Mike Lyle" wrote in message

On Wed, 2 Mar 2011 00:49:34 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

[...]

We have lots of hoity in our village, though I live in the "rough
end" (but not the really lowlife end, which is the council house
estate).

Abrupt disqualification there, from the game of calling other people
snobs. But thanks for playing.

To qualify for the upper end you need to drive a German car and have a
half timbered "cottage". *Oh, or a barn conversion.
I have niether.

Bad luck harry. * Try a bit harder then.

I dislike your opinion about "snobs" because they have more than you do.
It stinks- Hide quoted text -

Depends how they got their money. I f they worked for it, fine. If
not, they need to perish. There are a lot of people in the latter
category in our society these days.
BTW, can you recognise irony?
Are you a snob?