Old 06-03-2011, 12:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Eddy Eddy is offline

Default Conifer keeling in "wind-tunnel"!

Rod wrote:
I can't tell what it is from that picture but I do know that lovely
spot deserves a much better plant. Preferably not an exotic conifer.
You've still got a few weeks of the bare root planting season left.
I'd get rid of the other conifer you mentioned as well, you'll be
surprised how much garden will be liberate for something more
interesting and suitable for the situation.

Thanks, Rod. Any suggestions as to replacements? We're 253 metres
above sea-level here (cold in winter) and there's a great need for
greenery in winter.

Eddy.