Old 06-03-2011, 01:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Eddy Eddy is offline

Default Conifer keeling in "wind-tunnel"!

Mike Lyle wrote:
Yep, I'd have it out. But what on earth is it? I'm not sure that it
/is/ a Norway spruce. For a moment I even thought it might be a larch,
but saw that all the deciduous spp in the photo were dormant.

Well, Mike, you've driven me round the house looking for the name of the
thing!

It's a "deodar" and they can grow to a height of 80 feet.

So what I need to find out now is whether or not a deodar will bush,
like the plicata for example.

Eddy.