Old 06-03-2011, 05:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Irresponsible cats owners offer (bad) advice.

On 2011-03-06 17:09:30 +0000, Sacha said:
snip
Here we are, Alan. You and Joyce are in a few of these. It was before
Ray and I got married, so the meet was in my then house in 1999 and we
all trooped off to the Nursery and then returned to my place for tea
IIRC. I remember that in the evening, some of us went to a local pub for
supper.

Yet again, she forgets the url!! http://www.u-r-g.co.uk/urgmeet4.htm
--
Sacha
South Devon

and this one http://www.u-r-g.co.uk/devon02.htm

(I won't forget to post the link)

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive