Old 07-03-2011, 11:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default what varieties of tomatoes should I plant this year?

In article ,
Ohioguy wrote:

I would also like to have some low acid plants, some large
sandwich/beefsteak types, and then something smaller for the kids to
snack on. (like the moby grape my sister grew last year) I might also
be up for a plant or two that is an unusual color or heirloom variety.

Currant tomatoes are the smallest I have ever seen. Pretty prolific and
indeterminate and oh so sweet. But they are very promiscuous