Old 08-03-2011, 07:49 PM
allotmentlady allotmentlady is offline
Registered User

Hi There
I am new to worm farming and i didnt know where to start but just wanted to give it a go. So thought i would have a search around the internet to see what info was available and couldnt really find much! However i did find a really great book to download which was incredibly informative and really easy to read. Now I am so excited as i have a better understanding as a complete novice and i highly recommend it to anyone starting out.
I found it under this website: Beginners Guide to Starting a Worm Farm

would appreciate any further advice from anyone.

Allotment Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG1[_3_] View Post
I did a spot of weeding round the caulies yesterday & upset a worm. This is
a new bed started last year with soil from the garden shop and lots of good
gear added. I was suprised by the worm as the area surrounding the garden is
good solid (except for giant cracks) black clay, Darling Downs type. Getting
some sand today so the dogs don't disappear down the holes.