Old 08-03-2011, 05:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Bug id please

On Tue, 8 Mar 2011 12:45:45 -0000, Charlie Pridham
wrote:

In article ,
says...
I dug up this handsome specimen this morning. The top of it is black, or
very dark brown. I haven't come across this one before, anyone know what it
is?

http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t282/shazzbat3/

I can't get beyond the thumb nails (my computer not your photos!)
but it has the shape of a devils coachman

Took me a few goes to get the "large photos" as well but I think
Charlie's right though at 35mm long (it looks like that against your
tape) it's a big one. They're usually under 30mm long. Try this photo
for an enlarged view albeit from somewhere outside the UK:

http://www.treknature.com/gallery/Af...hoto207966.htm