Old 20-04-2003, 06:17 AM
kush

Default THANKS What plants should an LFS sell?

Nice. Just be sure to mark the high-light plants so you're not selling them
to people with single incandescent bulbs over their orange-and-blue-gravel
filled 10 gallon goldfish tanks.

NetMax wrote in message
. ..

"NetMax" wrote in message
.. .
snipped request

Thanks for all the feedback, here is what I ordered. If you see anything
out of category, let me know.

LOW LIGHT, EASY
1) One foreground?

3 Java Moss, Vesicularia dubyana (ouch$$$)

2) One floater?

50 Water lettuce, Pista stratiotes

3) 4 or 5 good growers

25 Echinodorous bleheri special
4 Anubias barteri var. nana
50 Water sprite, Ceratopteris thalicroides-emerge
25 Cryptocoryne wendtii green-submerse
25 Echinodorus amazonicus-emerge
50 Waterweed, Egeria densa
50 Sagittaria subulata
50 Microsorium pteropus
6 potted Hydrocotyle leucocephala

AVERAGE LIGHT, EASY
4) One foreground?

2 Ricca fluitans in pads (also ouch $$)

5) One floater?

I have some duckweed started

6) 7 or 8 good growers

50 Alternanthera reineckii variegated-emerge
25 Cryptocoryne becketii
50 Ludwigia repens-submerse
4 Coffee leaf anubias, Anubias berteri var coffefolia
50 Pygmy chain sword, Echinodorus tenellus-submerse
8 Banana Plant, Nymphoides aquatica-submerse
50 Myriophyllum matogrossense 'red'-submerge
50 Myriophyllum matogrossense 'green'
50 Bacopa caroliniana-submerse
50 Hygrophila polysperma
50 Limnophila sessiliflora-submerse

HIGH LIGHT, SOME CHALLENGE
7) One foreground?

nothing for now

8) One floater?

50 Amazon Frogbit, Limnobium laevigatum

9) 1 or 2 exotics

nothing for now

It will be a nice bill to pay ;o). I hope I can keep most of them alive
) ..and after all that, I forgot to order Vals & Hornwort.
NetMax

TIA
NetMax