Old 09-03-2011, 07:06 PM posted to aus.gardens
gardenlen[_2_] gardenlen[_2_] is offline

Default Proposed Plant Bans

i think that would be the least of their worries terry.

On Wed, 09 Mar 2011 23:47:54 +1100, terryc
wrote:

gardenlen wrote:
that's why i said indemic natives.

That would totally cripple the nursery industry.
Local seed collection and propagation requiresreal work.

--

Matthew 25:13 KJV
"Watch therefore, for ye know neither

Mark 13:33 "Take ye heed, watch and pray:
for ye know not when the time is".

and also: Isaiah 38:1&17-18 KJV

1: Thus saith the Lord, set thine house in order: for thou shalt die and not live.
17: for thou hast cast all my sins behind my back.
18: For the grave cannot praise thee, death cannot celebrate thee: they that go down in the pit cannot hope for truth.

len

With peace and brightest of blessings,

"Seek truth and understanding will follow"

http://www.lensgarden.com.au/