Old 09-03-2011, 04:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil Cook Phil Cook is offline

Default Are these dead or alive?

On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 11:39:10 +0000, shonasdaddy wrote:

Hi,

I'm a novice gardener and i'm looking for a little advice please?

I bought some large established ball chrysanthemums in Autumn 2009 but
lost them in the hard winter of 2009.

I replaced them in the Summer 2010 with a more hardy daisy type plant
from Dobbies. If I post a picture of the plant, would someone mind
having a go at identifying it and tell me if its dead, alive, needs cut
back or cut to the roots?

Bear in mind that you are not actually posting to Garden Banter. They are
merely providing a front end to view the usenet group of uk.rec.gardening
which is a text only form of communication. If you want us all to see your
picture please put it on a photo hosting site and put the link in your
post.
--
Phil Cook