Old 11-03-2011, 12:45 PM
2DFuchia 2DFuchia is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by zineb View Post
I want to grow some beautiful flowers and plants in my garden and i don't know where i can buy them with cheap prices. I need your advice, my garden needs
help!
I am new to this site, what is cheap? if you have a greenhouse you won't get any cheaper than growing from seed.
"plants"I alway try and buy local, good reason I can see what I'm buying, again if you can get plug plants/mini plants you can pot on yourself.
I don't know if I am allowed to name stores, but I shop at a certain supermarkets that sells packs of six for £2.oo, sometimes cheaper if you buy two, choice wisely and you could take cuttings for more plants. hope tjs helps.