Old 11-03-2011, 06:36 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Looking for garden supplies, plants and flowers.

In article ,
2DFuchia wrote:

zineb;914703 Wrote:
I want to grow some beautiful flowers and plants in my garden and i
don't know where i can buy them with cheap prices. I need your advice,
my garden needs
help!

I am new to this site, what is cheap? if you have a greenhouse you won't
get any cheaper than growing from seed.
"plants"I alway try and buy local, good reason I can see what I'm
buying, again if you can get plug plants/mini plants you can pot on
yourself.
I don't know if I am allowed to name stores, but I shop at a certain
supermarkets that sells packs of six for £2.oo, sometimes cheaper if you
buy two, choice wisely and you could take cuttings for more plants. hope
tjs helps.

With that in mind, look for six packs, or 4" pots, where there is more
than 1 plant growing. Hose off the dirt on the roots, starting at the
bottom and working up, and tease apart the roots. Then repot, fish
emulsion, then treat as any other plant, and after several weeks, plant.
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI
http://www.democracynow.org/blog/2011/3/7/michael_moore