Old 14-03-2011, 01:33 PM
richard ansett richard ansett is offline
Registered User

Location: London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
richard ansett wrote:
Internationally respected photographic artist is seeking gardeners
living in the UK who extol the benefits of urine for their compost,
for an exhibition project.

Seeking subjects for portrait in garden with the compost heap and
short interview. Will supply a free print.

Look forward to hearing from you all!

Make sure you take the shots in the morning when the light is low making
interesting shadows and where the cool air makes the steam rises off the
stream.....

David

I'm reminded of this great clip:

YouTube - drunk pees on cops
thanks that cheered me up. Hopefully that won't happen to me!