Old 14-03-2011, 04:24 PM
Majors Majors is offline
Registered User

Their the fellas.. Thank you to all that helped the ID process.

p.s
Its amazing how many birds actually use these trees, every time I see the one in the neighbours garden there's loads of birds in it especially blue / coal tits & robins.

And another quick question if you dont mind ?
I know there are loads of garden centers around but can anyone advise of a good nursery ? Just I tend to buy a lots of 'big plants' and garden centers either have daft small ones for lots of pounds and rarely the larger ones for a silly stupid amount of pounds.

Thanks Again Majors.