Old 15-03-2011, 12:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Garden Cultivator. Any good?

"Baz" wrote in message
ting, Due to a bit of
bad health, hopefuly short term, I am looking for ways to
keep the veg garden up to snuff without breaking my back or the bank, or
having others do it for me. I like to till it,sow it, grow it, cook it and
eat it, there is no other way although my cooking is probably a bit basic.
To help me I googled this,

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/l...ndex_18998.htm

I am asking for comments on the product or recommendations on similar
devices.
Baz

Several years ago, I rotovated a large area of my pal's garden using his
"Merry Tiller" or some such rotovator. It was my first time use of such a
machine, after a short time getting used to it, I was amazed at the amount
of garden I had "dug" in such a short time. Of course this doesn't clean
out the grden but it certainly makes the job of cultivating or digging, so
much easier and quicker.

Bill