Old 15-03-2011, 08:40 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Bee garden

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

In California, we have 2 nuclear sites, San Onofre, and Diablo Canyon
which set on the San Andreas Fault line. Since weather moves from west
to east, a melt downs at either plant, à lá Chernobyl, would send a
toxic plume all across the country.

Sleep tight =:Oo

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

And don't forget to mask tape your windows ;O))

Fingers crossed till it hurts.

Make it hurt worse. I'm watching News Line NHK and they are reporting
radiation leaks. So far they are telling people not to panic, but to
leave the area as fast as possible =:Oo

Read that Russia has okayed extra fuel to Japan and that this act of
goodwill my loosen up their relations when this is calmed down. Big +

Also read 1923 tsunami in Japan had MAJOR impact on formatting WWII.
Maybe a -
Found

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/

Which Had

Black Swan events over the past decade
€ Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon;
€ 78% decline in the Nasdaq;
€ 2003 European heat wave (40,000 deaths);
€ 2004 Tsunami in Sumatra, Indonesia (230,000 deaths);
€ 2005 Kashmir, Pakistan, earthquake (80,000 deaths)
€ 2008 Myanmar cyclone (140,000 deaths);
€ 2008 Sichuan, China, earthquake ( 68,000 deaths);
€ Derivatives roil the world¹s banking system and financial markets;
€ Failure of Lehman Brothers and the sale/liquidation of Bear Stearns;
€ 30% drop in U.S. home prices;
€* 2010 Port-Au-Prince, Haiti, earthquake (315,000 deaths);
€ 2010 Russian heat wave (56,000 deaths);
€ 2010 BP¹s Gulf of Mexico oil spill;
€ 2010 market flash crash (a 1,000-point drop in the DJIA);
€ Surge of unrest in the Middle East; and
€ Thursday¹s earthquake and tsunami in Japan.

Do you have an emergency plan ready for when things get dicey . . . ?
Why not?
The time to do drills is before the blitz, not after.

Flooding down under did not make the list wonder why.

--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI
http://www.democracynow.org/blog/2011/3/7/michael_moore