Old 15-03-2011, 08:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Hugh Jampton Hugh Jampton is offline

Default Garden Cultivator. Any good?

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 13:04:17 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

Using a cultivator is quicker but still bloody hard work.

Agreed :-(

I've got a Honda - 6 gears + reverse. Wonderful machine but *very* hard
work. I never use it for more than half an hour. I remember the first time
I used it many years ago - I just couldn't believe how hard it was to use -
aching for days after :-( Got a bit easier these days but still hard work.

Having said all that I think the Lidl one might be a little easier to use
although it certainly won't do the same work as the Honda.
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton