Old 15-03-2011, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default OT Does anyone here read the Mail on Sunday?

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 20:06:17 +0000, hugh ] wrote:

In message , echinosum
writes

Derek Turner;914963 Wrote:
Ah the old 'crossword defence'. Won't wash, Alan. I buy the Torygraph
books of crosswords but would sooner stick pins in my eyes than buy the
paper Has the Mail yet finished its great ontological quest to divide
everything in the world into things that either cause or prevent cancer?

I have not found that regularly reading the Telegraph (though I never
actually buy it) has made me vote Tory, and if anything I find myself
even more of a zealot for liberal views in recent times. I do read it as
"entertainment", and for intelligence on what the Tories are thinking.
I look elsewhere to discover accurate information on news that is
important, and for present liberal thinking.

Ah, a whinging Guardian reader

Never heard of the "Guardian". Do you mean the "Gaurdien" by any
chance?

I used to get the Sunday Times every week but stopped because I never
got round to reading it. It wen down significantly when Roy Brookes
died (now there's a poser - who was he?)