Old 16-03-2011, 11:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default More Q's misc.

Over the last year or two I have been pleased to take advice from users of
this group, but I still need help and advice with two niggling problems
which if solved would be very nice, to say the least.

1 Whitefly on brassicas. THE problem.
2 Soil. (light)Mine does not retain moisture despite adding lots of organic
material and have to water every day in summer with a hosepipe when
permitted. This is mainly potatoes which need the water I have found.

All advice is most welcome,
Baz