Old 16-03-2011, 01:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default More Q's misc.

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 11:05:33 GMT, Baz wrote:

Over the last year or two I have been pleased to take advice from users of
this group, but I still need help and advice with two niggling problems
which if solved would be very nice, to say the least.

1 Whitefly on brassicas. THE problem.

I've not tried it but a friend's husband used to go out with a
hand-held car-vac, disturb the whitefly and just suck them up. You
need to do it fairly regularly to make a difference.

Pam in Bristol