Old 16-03-2011, 07:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
General Schvantzkoph General Schvantzkoph is offline

Default Edible gardening Show

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 13:30:36 -0700, Billy wrote:

In article ,
tim tro wrote:

Hi new member to the site and my first post,my company Amberol will be
attending the Edible Gardening Show at Stonleigh in Warwickshire this
weekend 18-20th March. We will be showing there our new range of Self
Watering Vegetable containers called the Harvester range. Many years in
the business as we sell hanging baskets and planters but new to
Vegetables.

BUGGER OFF!

That's a bit extreme don't you think? The post is on topic although
commercial. And it seems to have been written by a person not a robot. If
the OP is willing to participate in the discussions in this newsgroup then
the occasional commercial post would be acceptable. However if the only
posts are advertisements then he's not welcome.