Old 16-03-2011, 07:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ros Butt Ros Butt is offline

Default capillary matting

We're going to give a try to capillary matting for the seed pots in the
greenhouse this year, instead of gravel in the trays and would
appreciate
any advice as to the best way to water? (without buying the fancy kits
etc)

Or wonderful neighbours as we have :-))

We can go away on a cruise and the house and the garden are taken care of
:-))

Neighbours are what you make them. Be nice to them and they will be nice to
you :-))

Mike

Thanks Mike, we do have wonderful neighbours as well - they even feed the
cat!! Just needed advice as to the best way people have found to water,
avoiding either drying out or becoming waterlogged, as for years we have
used gravel successfully but always open to new ideas!

Ros