Old 20-04-2003, 06:17 AM
Bob Alston

Default Clippings

My hygrophila grows like a weed in my 55 gal with co2 injection and 3 wats
per gallon. I typically clip the tops and toss them once or twice in my
weekly "vegitation harvest". Periodically, I uproot all pieces, cut off
several "tops" plant them and toss the rest.

Bob
"Haywire" wrote in message
5.104...
yup. snip plant.

what's the worst that can happen, it won't grow.. no risk

"Jim Rea" wrote in
t:

Is there a way to take clipping from a Hygrophila Corymbosa Stricta? I
have one that I purchased that was potted, it has grown to twice its'
height and is putting out shoots near the top of the pot. Can a
person clip these and re-plant them or is there another way?

Thanks in advance

Jim