Old 17-03-2011, 10:29 AM
Sue Gillon Sue Gillon is offline
Registered User

Smile Plant Fairs in Lancashire

Hi, my name is Sue & I run a small nursery in Lancashire Home - Wheelwright's Cottage Garden Plants I also organise a few plant fairs in the area (see website for details) They are for like minded people and the stands sell traditional & unusual plants for the discerning gardener. There is always friendly expert advice on hand at the fairs so why not come & meet us? Th first fair this year is on Sunday 17th April at Hesketh Park in Southport. Entry is free!