Old 17-03-2011, 04:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Danger! Noob alert.

On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 12:00:04 +0000, Mike Lyle
wrote:

On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 07:34:39 +0000, Jennings
wrote:

harry;915098 Wrote:
On Mar 16, 12:20*pm, Jennings

It takes years and years to create a topiary tree. You can buy an
expensive lollipop sort of thing. Massive topic, best to buy a book.
PS. Have you got a friend named Derbyshire?

Ahh..thanks Harry. I may buy something to get me started, maybe a
lollipop sort of thing.

Yeah, Darbi is my best friend. Although we are both on the warpath with
Old-Wlkie. ;-)

Great to see someone who is familiar with the great Jennings books!!

Oh, fish-hooks! Not another one!

To make life easier Sacha may be in a position to sell the OP a box
nicely pruned into the shape of a Buddah soon - she has one but may be
about to replace it with a phallic symbol. ;-))
Jake