Old 18-03-2011, 09:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gunner[_3_] Gunner[_3_] is offline

Default OFF TOPIC Big Brother and the net

On Mar 18, 2:42*pm, Rick wrote:
On Fri, 18 Mar 2011 14:29:51 -0700 (PDT), Gunner
wrote:

On Mar 18, 11:08 am, Billy Wildbilly without a brain wrote:
"No one is asking for you to care about the on-going coup d'etat in
America"

OMG. *Frame it anyway you want and as many times as you want, yet
sometimes ya just gotta call stupid....stupid.

Good to see you finally got around to reading Sagan's *"Fine art of
Baloney Detection" link I sent ya but I don't think you understand
that it is designed to challenge idiots that want us to believe you
ideologues who propagates this propaganda, this macabre fantasy with
doomsday and paranoia stories you *and your other brother bill need us
to so desperately understand so as to save our very souls. *Nor do you
get to claim censorship while calling for censorship. *You brothers
bill and the other idiot fringe... on both ends.... have taken over
the microphone for too long now with this Westboro Baptist Church
argument you like to play. You have the right to have an opinion but
not to make up your facts nor proselytizing them. The smell will go
away when you get rid of the skunk. * *Its time for this group to get
back into gardening instead of The local *Amazon book club circle
jerks for the Fringe.

Ya got to get rid of this 60's Commie act, The Federal People's
Republic of Berkley was overthrown by the New World Order back in the
80s...long, long *ago. *We aren't going back to your glory days
growing up watching The Little House on the Prairie pretending your a
farmer. *BTW ya blew your KF lie again.

I have watched several groups I enjoy(ed) collapse over the past few
years. *While there are many reasons, Billy often shows up and
exacerbates their demise. *I try not to ever click on anything he has
written. *At least he doesn't nym shift- he's just a zealot without a
clue.- Hide quoted text -

I agree, but I was hoping this one would be saved the fate. He does
attract a certain fringe click.