Old 19-03-2011, 01:50 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gunner[_3_] Gunner[_3_] is offline

Default OFF TOPIC Big Brother and the net

" If I'm crazy,"??????

IF???? billy, you've gone way beyond crazy and been so for a while
now.

Know I'm here for the duration of this latest episode of your BS.
Yes, I am pushing your buttons and will continue to do so as long as
you want to keep this pretense up . You can keep talking your
ideologue hippie commie crap, that is all up to you,. Maybe talk to
your therapist to see if that is when you first started to lose it,
but little billy, YOU , nor your other brothers bill are going to
continue to hijack this site with some half-baked neo liberal
political agenda BS pretense of you got some kinda "rights" that trump
ours, nor will any of the Neo-Cons get to trash talk either. Yet, I
don't see those boys here so much... your psychotropic results may
however, vary.

We are gardeners... you are just a Wikipus Hack. Too long we have
allowed your ilk to hog the microphone and claim ecology is some 60's
acid trip "we" don't get because "we" don't "understand" the issues as
you dictated . No, no, billy, we get to define our gardens, not
you.

Its rec.gardens.edible, not.... rec. gardens.political
agenda.billywithout a bath@