Old 18-03-2011, 06:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
MuddyMike MuddyMike is offline

Default Pots to bloom in summer months

"tony homegarden" wrote in
message ...

you can go to the garden store to buy one.

--
tony homegarden

I can't offer much advice on what to grow being quite inexperienced myself,
but I can advise you to ignore comments like the one above from "tony
homegarden". Whoever "Tony" is I have never noticed anything useful from
him, but have gained a lot of useful advise from others on this newsgroup.
Please don't let "Tony" and his type put you off, sadly this newsgroup seems
to attract several idiots who seem to gain pleasure from being downright
rude. The good news is they are greatly outnumbered by the helpful folk.

I have planted my own hanging baskets and pots using whatever plants were
cheap in Lidl or Aldi as we have both close by. Last year for the first time
I got a bit more adventurous and bought little "plug" plants online with
mixed success.

Someone else will probably be along shortly to advise you what to buy, I
hope so anyway as I will be making notes myself.

Mike