Old 18-03-2011, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Its quiet!

On Mar 18, 7:06*pm, "alan.holmes" wrote:
"David in Normandy" wrote in range.fr...

On 18/03/2011 14:18, MuddyMike wrote:
The sun is obviously shining and you are all out tending your gardens.
Sadly
I am stuck at the PC working, well mostly working!

Sat working at the computer here too. It is bitterly cold outside today.. I
want a dry sunny day to do some weeding.

Been raining here in Windsor all day!

Alan

--
David in Normandy. *
* To e-mail you must include the password FROG on the

What's this Rain?
We had enough moisture in the night to mark the car wind screen, some
cloud first thing this morning but then sunshine all day.
I've ricked my back so taking it easy, but did prune 12 of my vines,
hope to do the rest tomorrow.
I've taken the first dahlia cuttings but so far there are only a few
showing much growth, I lost about 40% of the tubers I lifter I just
couldn't get them to dry properly,
Just hope I can build my stock up again this season.
David