Old 18-03-2011, 10:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Compo in Caithness Compo in Caithness is offline

Default Red sand soils in Paignton

On Mar 15, 12:33*pm, Compo in Caithness
wrote:
Can anyone give me any information about the red sandy soils found in
Paignton, Devon, gardens please?

Cheers,
Compo in Caithness

Many thanks for the information, gang. You are of course correct to
pull me up for not being more specific in my request but nonetheless,
you have answered my question well. My sister is moving to Paignton
and the garden has red sandy soil. She was wanting to know as much
about it as possible before attempting to grow in it. With a bit of
luck I should now be able to get her to join the group and read this
information for herself.

Thanks again,
Compo in Caithness