Old 18-03-2011, 10:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek[_6_] Derek[_6_] is offline

Default Pots to bloom in summer months

On Fri, 18 Mar 2011 18:23:30 -0000, "MuddyMike"
wrote:

I also suggest looking out for stalls in local markets, plant sales at
open gardens,

yes!
Car boot sales. is a great place to look and buy, they are full of
easy to grow stuff, and if its easy to grow ,people tend to grow too
much, then take it to a car boot sale to get rid of the surplus.

Outdoor tomatoes, definitely, go for any one that has small 'cherry
type', this year I will be planting three varieties, 'red Cherry'
'Gardeners delight and an Italian one called 'Cilique' surplus plants
will be stuck in any open space between the flowers, and left to their
own devices, will 'graze' on them as I walk round the garden :-)

www.lincolnfuchsiasociety.info