Old 18-03-2011, 11:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Labelling branches and grafts. With Dymo?

"Michael Bell" wrote ...

I want to label grafts and branches. Dymo seems a very good idea, the
plastic strips can be produced on the spot with portable equipment,
the labels should last, but the problem is "how to fix them to the
tree"?

Dymo has sticky backing, but will it stay sticky for months, maybe a
year or two, in the wind and rain and dust?

Or is there a better idea?

Dymo will last a couple of years outside, done so on our allotment, but you
will need to stick it onto a plastic label and then tie/wire that onto the
tree.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden