Old 18-03-2011, 11:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default bay tree damage from frost

In article , Bob Hobden
writes
It was their decision to plant a marginally hardy tree in the first
place so they have to live with it or otherwise.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Actually it wasn't one reason why I am helping trying to sort out the
stuff that's been self sown or should have been controlled years ago and
the stuff that is precious and shouldn't be left to fend for itself
amongst ever widening boundaries! They just didn't know a hawthorn from
a Buddleia alternifolia so I am trying to get some order back and
exposing lovely plants that must have been wonderful 25 years ago!

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph