Old 19-03-2011, 03:44 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Thos Thos is offline

Default OFF TOPIC Big Brother and the net

So,
Clearly, from the ****ing contest I'm watching, I've made my point.

Posting this kind of crap here is why I rarely check this group. VERY
little informative information regarding edible gardens...

Just a bunch of people with way too much time on their hands. Have you
considered getting out of the house?

I actually posted informative information regarding REC.GARDENS.EDIBLE
and this is the flaccid reply I get?

Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

http://uppitywis.org/ live WI

I'd suggest you stick some of that Thrive up your anal ass.

Uhh....Are you saying I'm anal by posting correctly to the group, or are you
just too ****ed and/or stupid to post on topic?

Entertaining in a very sad way.

Maybe Billy and Bill who Stutters should start a new group...
REC.ANGRY.IRRELEVANTS

Talk to the hand.