Old 20-04-2003, 06:17 AM
Samala

Default pmdd available

Have a good amount of PMDD (as per Sears/Conlin formula revision
posted to the Krib) mixed up that I don't need. Chemicals are
Agro/Biotech grade. I have 50 mL allotments available plus marked 1
mL pipets to help with dosing. If you dose as I do 50 mL will treat
125 gallons (1 mL per 10liters of replacement water). I think this
would be good for a beginner that wants to experiment with PMDD for a
bit before committing to purchasing all the dry chemicals and making
their own mixes. Please contact me via email if interested. You can
buy or trade, I'm interested in Echinodorus sp. or Frogbit...

Sarah