Old 20-03-2011, 12:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Gardeners' World

On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 19:24:04 +0000, Jake Nospam@invalid wrote:

I'm beginning to get worried that my news provider is losing stuff as,
apart from one more or less casual mention within a post about
something else, I haven't seen any real talk about the new Gardeners'
World series and we're now just past episode 2.

So (assuming I haven't missed anything and apologies if I have), my
thoughts to, maybe, start a discussion:

I didn't like Monty the first time he presented but I'm enjoying his
style this time round. I didn't realise just how many different topics

So that's my half-penny's worth. What do others think?

Jake

I only caught the tail end of Fridays when he was in his potting shed
with the bulbs... (I liked his huge shelf system for pots!)
And then the pruning of his currant bushes.
I was left with the question of what to do with the prunings? Could
you stick them in some compost and would they root or are they best
dumping on the compost heap?
--
http://www.bra-and-pants.com
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk