Old 20-03-2011, 06:48 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
gardenlen[_2_] gardenlen[_2_] is offline

Default On Microclimates

yes it all starts with knowing about and being able to identify the
aspects of the land, ie.,. northern hemi' ideal would be a southern
aspect around to eastern. add some knowledge of average weather
conditions eg.,. rainfall an you can have a producing garden in an
area that say gets more rain than other near by places.

then the right sort of house needs to be built for the climate area so
it is truely efficient to run. lots of stumbling block in there as
many have no idea to even look for aspect let alone what it is, and
outside the indoctrinated mcmansion designs very many won't look at
altenatives.

so when buying property use the head and not the heart, the heart can
come later, develop a criteria. the orientation of the house on the
property counts.

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 08:50:00 -0400, Bill who putters

Matthew 25:13 KJV
"Watch therefore, for ye know neither
the day nor the hour wherein the Son
of man cometh"

Mark 13:33 "Take ye heed, watch and pray:
for ye know not when the time is".

and also: Isaiah 38:1&17-18 KJV

1: Thus saith the Lord, set thine house in order: for thou shalt die and not live.
17: for thou hast cast all my sins behind my back.
18: For the grave cannot praise thee, death cannot celebrate thee: they that go down in the pit cannot hope for truth.

len

With peace and brightest of blessings,

"Seek truth and understanding will follow"

http://www.lensgarden.com.au/