Old 26-02-2003, 03:15 AM
CWilde

Default GARDENING NEWSGROUP!!!!!!!!

"Elizabeth Brown" wrote in message
This newsgroup is being ruined by all of the off topic threads. Go
somewhere else with you politics, race, war, and etc. Let us just garden.

I've read here and commented off and on for the last few years. It's how
this group functions, so if you're going to stay you'll have to get used to
it. Good gardening advice from all kinds of people. Just like I pick and
choose which gardening related items interest me, I pick and choose which OT
items interest me. Your mind works better than any filter, don't read the
stuff that doesn't interest you. Most of the time if you read the first
couple posts you can tell if it's worth your time. I'll block whole sections
out as "mark as read".

Carlotta