Old 21-03-2011, 09:37 AM
zineb zineb is offline
Registered User

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Bello View Post
I have just bought a home and am interested in planting a tree in a
specific area for privacy. The problem is I have never planted
anything in my life and have no idea who to even go to for help or
where to "buy" a tree. Can anyone give me any pointers?

To grow a tree, you should first decide what type of trees you like to see in your garden, fruits or vegetables, you can take a look around Garden Bargains discount code, you will find many types of trees and plants at good prices